Ever wonder what makes OBIC coating systems one of the most cost-effective, long-lasting solutions for everything from manhole rehabilitation to sewer lining repair? It is the result of extensive research, development and testing of polyurea chemistry.
Uniquely designed to meet the demands of water and wastewater structure rehabilitation projects, OBIC polyurea products have numerous benefits including:
- They can be spray applied in various environmental conditions including cold temperatures and high humidity
- They are fast setting, requiring minimal downtime
- They are designed to maintain excellent abrasion and chemical resistance
- They can be customized to meet the unique needs of the structure
- They are environmentally friendly
- They are 100 percent-solids, making them compliant with strict VOC regulations
OBIC’s polyurea products are manufactured in an ISO 9001-2015 certified facility. Each specific product is formulated to maximize its performance based upon the particular application of drinking water, wastewater, stormwater or industrial use.
OBIC polyurea coating systems offer a high-quality, cost-effective alternative to the replacement of water and wastewater system components. Product demonstrations can be conducted in an optional lunch and learn format, and we encourage you to invite anyone interested in learning more about OBIC products. All we need from you is a location and a manhole no deeper than 8-9’ for the demonstration. We will provide the refreshments.
You can also read more about Polyurea history and polyurea misconceptions on our blog.