Potable Water Containment, Water Treatment, Industrial Facilities, Food Processing Plant, Bottling & Canning Plant
OBIC 1100PW adheres extremely well to various properly prepared surfaces including metal, wood, concrete and fiber glass. Potable water approved for ANSI 61 barrier material, product highlights include:
- UL certified ANSI/NSF 61 in specific colors
- Excellent corrosion protection and chemical resistance
- Excellent impact resistance, even in sub-freezing weather
- High abrasion resistance for harsh environments
- Seamless monolithic waterproof membrane that is tough and durable
- Odorless, 100% solids
- USGBC LEED, EQ Credit 4: Low-emitting VOC Compliant Materials
- Produced in an ISO 9001-2015 certified facility
Values obtained in laboratory setting for comparison purposes only and should not be considered specifications.
Surface must be clean, dry, and in sound condition. Remove all oil, dust, grease, dirt, loose rust, and other foreign material to ensure adequate adhesion. See the OBIC 1100PW Technical Data Sheet for minimum surface preparation requirements for Steel, Concrete and Masonry.
Read and review entire SDS for OBIC 1100PW prior to use.
Packaging, Storage & Shelf Life
OBIC Armor 1100PW is available in 55-gallon drums, and 275-gallon totes. It should be stored in sealed containers between 60ºF and 90ºF. Shelf life is 12 months under normal conditions in factory sealed containers.