To coat materials for UV and chemical resistant product.
OBIC 1151 is a 1:1, fast-set, spray applied two-component aliphatic polyurea. Product highlights include:
- Applied through a two-component, heated, high pressure proportioning unit (1A:1B) capable of dynamic spray pressures of 2000-2400 psi.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Extremely high color stability and gloss retention, even with light or pastel colors
- Excellent adhesion to steel (with OBIC Prime 1503S) and concrete (with OBIC Prime 1504 EC)
- Zero VOCs and 100% solids
- Produced in an ISO 9001-2015 certified facility
Read and review entire SDS for OBIC 1151 prior to use.
Packaging, Storage & Shelf Life
OBIC 1151 is available in 5-gallon pails. It should be stored in sealed containers between 60ºF and 90ºF. Shelf life is 12 months under normal conditions, in factory sealed containers.