Repair and preventative maintenance for culverts and pipelines.
OBIC Armor 1200C is a two-component polyurethane coating. When cured, it is highlighted by:
- High flexural modulus semi-structural monolithic coating for culvert and pipeline rehabilitation
- Excellent impact resistance and abrasion protection
- Formulated for rehabilitation of storm water, waste water, steel, concrete pipe repairs and other municipal or industrial applications.
- Recommended installation for structures 60” and larger in diameter
- Produced in an ISO 9001-2015 certified facility
Values obtained in laboratory setting for comparison purposes only and should not be considered specifications.
Surface must be clean, dry and in sound condition. Remove all oil, dust, grease, dirt, loose rust and other foreign material to ensure adequate adhesion. See the OBIC Armor 1200C Technical Data Sheet for minimum surface preparation requirements for Steel, Concrete and Masonry.
Read and review entire SDS for OBIC Armor 1200C prior to use.
Packaging, Storage & Shelf Life
OBIC Armor 1200C is available in 55-gallon drums, and 275-gallon totes. It should be stored in sealed containers between 60ºF and 90ºF. Shelf life is 12 months under normal conditions in factory-sealed containers.