Floor and deck coating in the construction and OEM markets
OBIC 1150 is a two-component, high solids, aliphatic polyaspartic protective coating. Product highlights include:
- Adheres to appropriately primed metal or concrete surfaces
- Applied with brush or roller, thinning may be required for spray application
- Excellent UV resistance
- Superior resistance to harsh wear environments
- Very good thermal stability
- Produced in an ISO 9001-2015 certified facility
Read and review entire SDS for OBIC 1150 prior to use.
Packaging, Storage & Shelf Life
OBIC 1150 is available in 5-gallon pails. It should be stored in sealed containers between 60ºF and 90ºF. Shelf life is 12 months under normal conditions, in factory sealed containers.