OBIC products are in demand throughout the United States and beyond. In addition to building an installer network in the U.S., we are also looking to expand our team globally. Contractors and applicators wanting to become installers need to have a desire to learn the sewer lining repair industry and have the ability to manage their own sales and marketing campaigns.
As an OBIC installer, you are never alone. As a family-owned business, we know that supporting our installers means more than phone calls to nameless operators or generic emails. We take the time to get to know each of our installers so we can offer the personalized support you need to build and grow your business. Additionally, all OBIC certified installers have access to hundreds of resources that include training and technical support to marketing and sales solutions.
- Protected territory so you never need to worry about competing with other OBIC installers
- Strong profit margins ensure a profitable return on investment
- Training both in the classroom and in the field
- Technical and engineering support so you can provide customized solutions for even the most challenging projects
- Sales support to help you develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy for your business
- Marketing materials that include downloadable pictures, product sheets, brochures and presentation templates, just to name a few
Accessories and ancillary equipment
Vehicle or trailer conversions
If you are interested in learning more about the qualifications of becoming an OBIC installer, please Contact Us or give us a call at 866-636-4854. An OBIC recruiter will contact you to discuss the advantages of joining the OBIC team.