We’re Celebrating Five Years of Excellence!
We’re celebrating our fifth anniversary this month! We want to thank all of our employees, certified installers, and customers for trusting OBIC products for their water and wastewater structures.
Since our founding in 2018, OBIC has been DRIVEN by the principles that make up that acronym: Dedication, Respect, Integrity, Vision, Excellence, and Nobility. These principles have helped to shape our reputation as a trustworthy company offering an exceptional product. You can learn more about the history of the company in our blog post, “How Did Advanced Rehabilitation Technology Start?”
Here’s a look back at some of company highlights from the past five years:
- Advanced Rehabilitation Technology becomes the first certified installer of OBIC products. Fun fact: When ART started we had six trucks, but in 2023, OBIC will have a total of 31 trucks in the network!
- OBIC showed the diversity of its products when they were used to restore Cincinnati’s Union Terminal Fountain, a National Historic Landmark.
- Advanced Lining joins our installer network with a service area of Montana, Wyoming, and Utah.
- The company became global with its first international shipment.
- Midwest Infrastructure Coatings joins our installer network with a service area of Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Kansas.
- Pleasants Construction, Tank Linings And Treatment Plant Rehabilitation Installer joins our network with a service area of Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC and Delaware.
- Established a new sister company, OBIC Solutions, Pvt. Ltd. based in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.
- Precision Trenchless also joins the installer network and provides no-dig pipe rehabilitation services to eastern New York.
- CTR Coatings becomes a certified installer with a service area of North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, Georgia, and Tennessee.
- Featured in I&I Magazine for Successful Manhole Rehab Project
- Liquiforce Services and infraStruct Products and Services join the installer network to expand our service offering into Canada.
- OBICon 2022, a four-day training workshop for our certified installers, was revived after a COVID-pandemic hiatus.
- OBIC products and CTR Coatings featured on the TV show Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
- CTR Coatings wins Underground Construction Award for “Sewer and Water Project of the Year”
Cheers to five years!
Learn more about OBIC by contacting us at email@example.com or calling 866-636-4854. Our team will be happy to answer any questions about your next project.