Urethane primer for steel substrate surfaces
OBIC Prime 1503 S Steel Primer is a fast curing modified urethane primer which is formulated for excellent cure profile. Product highlights include:
- Specifically formulated for excellent adhesion to OBIC system polyurea and polyurethanes.
- VOC compliant, fast cure urethane steel primer
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared steel substrates for long service life in harsh conditions.
- May be applied by brush or airless sprayer
- Produced in an ISO 9001-2015 certified facility
Values obtained in laboratory setting with spray apply film for comparison purposes only and should not be considered specifications.
Surface must be clean, dry and in sound condition. Remove all oil, dust, grease, dirt, loose rust and other foreign material to ensure adequate adhesion. See the OBIC 1503 S Technical Data Sheet for minimum surface preparation requirements.
Read and review entire SDS for OBIC Prime 1503 S prior to use.
Packaging, Storage & Shelf Life
OBIC Prime 1503 S is available in 3 and 15-gallon kits. It should be stored in sealed containers between 60ºF and 90ºF. Shelf life is 12 months under normal conditions in factory sealed kits.