Primer for large diameter or high square footage concrete surface area to be coated
OBIC Prime 1500 concrete primer is a fast curing modified polymer primer which is formulated for deep penetration into concrete surfaces. Product highlights include:
- Low viscosity specifically formulated for excellent adhesion to OBIC system polyurea’s.
- Two-component polymer primer with superior wetting of substrate with mix ratio of 1:1 by volume
- Material can be hand mixed or applied through low pressure plural component mix equipment.
- Cures in temperatures down to 0ºF (Cure times are extended at lower temperatures)
- Cures in 20 minutes at 72ºF
- USGBC LEED, EQ Credit 4: Low-emitting VOC Compliant Materials
- Produced in an ISO 9001-2015 certified facility
Values obtained in laboratory setting for comparison purposes only and should not be considered specifications.
Surface must be clean, dry, and in sound condition. Remove all oil, dust, grease, dirt, loose rust and other foreign material to ensure adequate adhesion. See the OBIC 1500 CP Technical Data Sheet for minimum surface preparation requirements.
Read and review entire SDS for OBIC 1500 CP prior to use.
Packaging, Storage & Shelf Life
OBIC prime 1500 CP is available in 2-gallon and 10-gallon kits. It should be stored in sealed containers between 60ºF and 90ºF. Shelf life is 12 months under normal conditions in factory sealed containers.