OBIC Prime 1500CP-F
Concrete Primer Fast Set
Large and small diameter or square footage concrete projects.
OBIC Prime 1500CP-F is a concrete primer that is fast curing and formulated for deep penetration into concrete surfaces. Product highlights include:
- Low viscosity specifically formulated for excellent adhesion to OBIC system polyurea and polyurethanes.
- Cures in temperatures down to 0ºF (cure times are extended at lower temperatures)
- Two-component primer has superior wetting capability of substrate with mix ratio of 1:1 by volume.
- Can be hand mixed or applied through low pressure plural component mix equipment.
- USGBC LEED, EQ Credit 4: Low-emitting VOC Compliant Materials
- Produced in an ISO 9001-2015 certified facility
|Mix Ratio, by volume A to B||1:1|
|Solids, by volume||100%|
|Pot life||15-20 minutes|
|Gel time||30-60 minutes|
|Recoat Window||Up to 24 hours|
|Application Rate, WFT||5-10 mills|
|Coverage Per Gallon, sq. ft||160-320|
|Adhesion to concrete||> 400 psi|
|A Side Hose Temp||150-165 F|
|B Side Hose Temp||150-165 F|
|Pump||PMC PHX 40 or HXP2|
|Spray Pressure||2200 PSI (Dynamic)|
Values obtained in laboratory setting for comparison purposes only and should not be considered specifications.
Surface must be clean, dry, and in sound condition. Remove all oil, dust, grease, dirt, loose rust and other foreign material to ensure adequate adhesion. See the OBIC Prime 1500CP-F Technical Data Sheet for minimum surface preparation requirements.
Read and review entire SDS for OBIC Prime 1500CP-F prior to use.
Packaging, Storage & Shelf Life
OBIC Prime 1500CP-F is available in 2-gallon and 10-gallon kits. It should be stored in sealed containers between 60ºF and 90ºF. Shelf life is 12 months under normal conditions in factory sealed containers.