OBIC Guard 1306 is a spray applied, two-component, closed cell polyurethane backing material for primary surface enhancement within the OBIC Armor application. A seamless system, OBIC Guard 1306 is ideal for backing material or primary surface material. Typical uses include:
- Manhole, wet wells and pump stations
- Masonry stabilization of block and brick for crack filing and surface enhancement
- Industrial coatings
- Tank Lining
- Geo technical surface application
OBIC Guard 1306 adheres extremely well to polyurea and polyurethane surfaces as well as properly prepared metal, concrete, fiber glass and other various surfaces. Product highlights include:
- Tack free in 13 seconds
- Excellent for stabilizing masonry surfaces
- Seamless rigid polyurethane for rehabilitation of concrete and steel structures.
- Produced in an ISO 9001-2015 certified facility
Values obtained in laboratory setting for comparison purposes only and should not be considered specifications.
Read and review entire SDS for OBIC Guard 1306 prior to use.
Packaging, Storage & Shelf Life
OBIC Guard 1306 is available in 55-gallon drums and 250 gallon totes. It should be stored in sealed containers between 50ºF and 100ºF. Shelf life is 6 months under normal conditions, in factory sealed containers.