Manhole, Wet Wells, Pump Stations, Secondary Containment, Waterproofing, Industrial Coatings, Food Processing Facilities, Tank Lining
OBIC Armor 1000F adheres extremely well to various properly prepared surfaces including metal, wood, concrete and fiber glass. Product highlights include:
- Excellent corrosion protection and chemical resistance
- Excellent impact resistance, even in sub-freezing weather
- High abrasion resistance for harsh environments
- Seamless monolithic waterproof membrane that is tough and durable
- Odorless, 100% solids
- USGBC LEED, EQ Credit 4: Low-emitting VOC Compliant Materials
- Produced in an ISO 9001-2015 certified facility
Values obtained in laboratory setting for comparison purposes only and should not be considered specifications.
Surface must be clean, dry and in sound condition. Remove all oil, dust, grease, dirt, loose rust and other foreign material to ensure adequate adhesion. See the OBIC Armor 1000F Technical Data Sheet for minimum surface preparation requirements for Steel, Concrete and Masonry.
Read and review entire SDS for OBIC Armor 1000F prior to use.
Packaging, Storage & Shelf Life
OBIC Armor 1000F is available in 55-gallon drums and 275-gallon totes. It should be stored in sealed containers between 60ºF and 90ºF. Shelf life is 12 months under normal conditions in factory sealed containers.