OBIC 2261 & OBIC 2262 MaxSeal
OBIC 2261 & OBIC 2262 MaxSeal is a dual-component moisture activated, expanding, rigid hydrophobic polyurethane foam. OBIC 2061 & OBIC 2062 MaxSeal is designed to permeate soil granules and fill large and small voids where water is leaking into structures. It withstands wet/dry cycles, permeates well, and reacts quickly with water to form a dense, impermeable rigid foam. The convenient cartridge package allows easy access to hard-to-reach places.
- Fills voids on the exterior of below-grade structures
- Stops mid to high volume and mid to high pressure leaks in below-grade structures
OBIC 2261 & 2262 MaxSeal is a pump injected grout. Product highlights include:
- Moisture activated polyurethane resin
- Reaction time is 30 seconds-3 minutes
- Cure time is 1-5 minutes
- Reaction and cure times time are dependent on the ambient and environmental temperatures
- Hydrophobic 3,000% expansion
- Viscosity: 30-55 cP at 77ºF
- Low viscosity allows for excellent permeation
- Injected with 75ml x 750ml injection gun or standard caulk gun
- Forms a dense and impermeable rigid foam
- Withstands wet/dry cycles
- Color: Dark Amber
- Tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 Drinking Water System Components
PPE required for use. Read and review entire SDS for OBIC 2261 & 2262 MaxSeal prior to use.
Packaging, Storage and Shelf Life
OBIC 2261 MaxSeal is available in cases of 12 – 300ml foil-pack cartridges. This is dual-component and single cartridge that needs mixed prior to use. This cartridge fits in standard caulk guns. OBIC 2262 is available in cases of 6 300ml x 300ml dual-component packages. This is a dual-component and dual cartridge packaging. No mixing is required, it mixes in the tip when it is injected. This cartridge requires a 75ml x 750ml injection, which OBIC offers as well. Both products should be stored in sealed containers between 45ºF and 95ºF. Shelf life is 1 year under normal conditions, in factory sealed containers.