OBIC 2090 MultiSeal
OBIC 2090 MulitSeal is a low viscosity, flexible, closed cell, hydrophilic polyurethane foam. OBIC 2090 MultiSeal is designed to be used as a crack and joint filler and is used routinely for manhole sealing and pipe penetrations.
- Designed for sealing active water leaks in cracks or joints in concrete, brick and block structures as well as plastic
- Can withstand high water flows, works best with low pressure low volume leaks
- Can absorb up to 10 times its weight in water
OBIC 2090 MulitSeal is a pump injected grout. It is designed to permeate tight cracks or joints and cures to form a resilient and flexible, yet tough, closed-cell foam with superb adhesive qualities. Product highlights include:
- Moisture activated polyurethane resin
- Reaction time is 90 seconds-3 minutes
- Cure time is 3-15 minutes
- Reaction and cure times time are dependent on the ambient and environmental temperatures
- Hydrophilic moisture activated 400%-600% expansion
- Viscosity: 650-800 cP at 72ºF
- Pumped as a single component
- Able to be injected with commercial paint pump
- Forms resilient, flexible foam with superb adhesive properties
- Solvent-free and non-corrosive
- Color: Amber resin
PPE required for use. Read and review entire SDS for OBIC 2090 prior to use.
Packaging, Storage and Shelf Life
OBIC 2090 MultiSeal is available in 5-gallon pails. It should be stored in sealed containers between 45ºF and 95ºF in a dry atmosphere. Shelf life is 1 year under normal conditions, in factory sealed containers.