OBIC 2060 MaxSeal
OBIC 2060 MaxSeal is a moisture activated, expanding, rigid hydrophobic polyurethane foam. OBIC 2060 MaxSeal is designed to permeate soil granules and fill large and small voids where water is leaking into structures. It withstands wet/dry cycles, permeates well and reacts quickly with water to form a dense, impermeable rigid foam. Typical uses include:
- Filling voids on the exterior of below-grade structures
- Stopping mid to high volume and mid to high pressure leaks in below-grade structures
OBIC 2060 MaxSeal requires the use of OBIC 2060C MaxSeal Conditioner. OBIC 2060C MaxSeal Conditioner is added to OBIC 2060 MaxSeal before it is injected into substrate. OBIC 2060C MaxSeal Conditioner enable OBIC 2060 MaxSeal to react with water accordingly. A minimum of ½ container and as much as 2 containers can be added to adjust the reaction time as desired.
OBIC 2060 MaxSeal is a pump injected grout. Product highlights include:
- Moisture activated polyurethane resin
- Reaction time is 30 seconds-3 minutes
- Cure time is 1-5 minutes
- Reaction and cure times time are dependent on the ambient and environmental temperatures as well as the amount of conditioner added
- Hydrophobic 3,000% expansion
- Viscosity: 30-55 cP at 77ºF
- Low viscosity allows for excellent permeation
- Pumped as a single component
- Able to be injected with commercial paint pump
- Forms a dense and impermeable rigid foam
- Withstands wet/dry cycles
- Color: Dark Amber
- Tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 Drinking Water System Components
PPE required for use. Read and review entire SDS for OBIC 2060 MaxSeal prior to use.
Packaging, Storage and Shelf Life
OBIC 2060 MaxSeal is available in 5-gallon pails. It should be stored in sealed containers between 45ºF and 95ºF. Shelf life is 1 year under normal conditions, in factory sealed containers.