OBIC 2020 UltraSeal
OBIC 2020 UltraSeal is a moisture activated, expanding, semi-rigid hydrophobic polyurethane foam. Designed with soil permeation in mind, typical uses include:
- Filling large voids on the exterior of below-grade structures
- Stopping leaks in below-grade structures
- Stopping high pressure/high volume leaks due to its fast reaction and high expansion properties
OBIC 2020 UltraSeal requires the use of OBIC 2020C UltraSeal Conditioner. OBIC 2020C UltraSeal Conditioner is added to OBIC 2020 UltraSeal before it is injected into substrate. OBIC 2020C UltraSeal Conditioner enable OBIC 2020 UltraSeal to react with water accordingly. A minimum of ½ container and as much as 2 containers can be added to adjust the reaction time as desired.
OBIC 2020 UltraSeal is a pump injected grout. Product highlights include:
- Moisture activated polyurethane resin
- Reaction time of 10-30 seconds
- Cure time is 30-60 seconds
- Reaction and cure times time are dependent on the ambient and environmental temperatures as well as the amount of conditioner added
- Hydrophobic 4,000%-6,000% expansion
- Viscosity: 25-100 cP at 72ºF
- Low viscosity allows for excellent permeation
- Pumped as a single component
- Able to be injected with commercial paint pump
- Forms a dense, closed cell, impermeable semi-rigid foam
- Withstands wet/dry cycles
- Color: Amber resin
PPE required for use. Read and review entire SDS for OBIC 2020 UltraSeal prior to use.
Packaging, Storage and Shelf Life
OBIC 2020 UltraSeal is available in 5-gallon pails. It should be stored in sealed containers between 45ºF and 95ºF. Shelf life is 1 year under normal conditions, in factory sealed containers.