Potable water primer
OBIC 1505 PW is a two component, high solids, fast curing, modified urethane polymer. Product highlights include:
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared concrete
- Low viscosity that quickly penetrates concrete substrates for permanent bonding
- Self-leveling for an aesthetic smooth finish
- Cures at temperatures down to 0ºF
- Very good chemical resistance
- Fully ANSI/NSF 61 approved paired with OBIC 1505 PW concrete primer
- Produced in an ISO 9001-2015 certified facility
Read and review entire SDS for OBIC 1505 PW prior to use.
Packaging, Storage & Shelf Life
OBIC 1505 PW is available in 5-gallon pails. It should be stored in sealed containers between 60ºF and 90ºF. Shelf life is 12 months under normal conditions, in factory sealed containers.