OBIC 2290 MulitSeal LV is a hand injected grout. It is designed to permeate tight cracks or joints and cures to form a resilient and flexible, yet tough, closed-cell foam with superb adhesive qualities. Product highlights include:
- Moisture activated polyurethane resin
- Reaction time is 90 seconds-3 minutes
- Cure time is 3-15 minutes
- Ambient and environmental temperature correlate with chemical reaction time
- Hydrophilic moisture activated 400%-600% expansion
- Viscosity: 650-800 cP at 72ºF
- Forms resilient, flexible foam with superb adhesive properties
- Solvent-free and non-corrosive
- Single component system applied using standard injection gun
- Color: Amber resin
- Produced in an ISO 9001-2015 certified facility
Read and review entire SDS for OBIC 2090/2290 prior to use.
Packaging, Storage and Shelf Life
OBIC 2290 MultiSeal LV is available in tubes. It should be stored in sealed containers between 45ºF and 95ºF in a dry atmosphere. Shelf life is 1 year under normal conditions, in factory sealed containers.