OBIC 2255 FastSeal is a moisture-insensitive, two component, fast reacting hydrophobic polyurethane grout. This product is hand injected using a two-part tube injection gun. Product highlights include:
- Use of static mixer causes two components to mix instantaneously for immediate reaction
- Cure time is less than 20 seconds
- Viscosity: 400-500 cP at 77ºF
- Forms a dense and impermeable foam
- Hydrophobic dual cartridge
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and other substrates
- Color: Pale yellow
- Produced in an ISO 9001-2015 certified facility
Read and review entire SDS for OBIC 2255 prior to use.
Packaging, Storage and Shelf Life
OBIC 2255 FastSeal should be stored in sealed containers between 60ºF and 125ºF. Shelf life is 1 year under normal conditions, in factory sealed containers.